A church committed to reaching our community for Jesus Christ and building passionate disciples

Community (Page 2)

Church-wide Ministry Update

Greetings! This weekend we are moving into our soft open with two in-person gatherings at 9am and 11am. Our elders, staff, ministry leaders and key volunteers have had an opportunity to visit during the last few weeks, and have experienced what our in-person services look like now in conjunction with our new online ministry. We…

Exciting Week!

We are excited to announce that Priscilla Tenorio Solis has accepted the offer to join our staff as our new Children’s ministry assistant effective July 1st. Pri, her husband Pranith and family have been attending Springbrook since 2018, and Pri has been faithfully serving in our children’s ministry. We are excited how God has gone…

The end in sight?

In Matthew 24:32–36, Jesus says no one knows the year, day or hour that He will return, only our Heavenly Father knows.  There are some things only the Father knows, and the older I get the more I have come to appreciate that reality. There are some things that only God knows when it comes…

Church-Wide Return Plan

We hosted our church-wide ministry update tonight to roll out our current return plan. If you missed it, you can watch the video online now using this link.  To download a PDF copy of the presentation with the current schedule, you can use this link. If we avoid a Covid-19 2nd wave and there are…

Restrictions Lifted

Governor Prizker Thursday removed Covid-19 restrictions on churches and offered guidelines that we are currently evaluating. Our current Return Plan communicated on May 21st still in place. Our elder board will be looking a making any necessary changes and we will have a more detailed plan to communicate on our church-wide broadcast on Springbrook.Live next…

Important Updates

This past Wednesday the 20th, we hosted a church-wide video gathering to share some exciting new ministry updates and opportunities. If you were unable to be with us, you can view/download a copy of the presentation using this link. In addition to providing several important ministry updates, we reviewed the feedback we received from our…

Church-wide Ministry Update

Our elder board is reviewing our current Covid-19 return plan  this week, and we have several exciting ministry updates to share with you!  Mark your calendars now for our church-wide ministry update this Wednesday, May 20th at 6:30pm on Zoom. Click this link for the Zoom call Phone in number: (312) 626-6799 Meeting ID: 816…

Return Plan

Our elder board has reviewed our current 4-month return plan, and we reviewed it at our Springbrook leaders gathering this past Wednesday. You can view the current plan using this link, and updates will be provided as we have move information. We would love to hear from you as well! If you have a few…

How are you doing?

I don’t know how you are doing emotionally right now, but I am sure feeling the effects of this past month!  To be honest, I’m feeling a little drained.  Watching the news, listening to all the opinions about the coronavirus, dealing with the effects of governmental bickering – it can really take a toll. This…

Pre Easter Updates!

Below are a few ministry highlights for this week and I’ve uploaded a video to Facebook and Vimeo for you viewing pleasure! Here are the links: Vimeo Facebook Highlights Our elder board has extended our Sunday morning online services only through the end of April. We will evaluate community health governmental recommendations at the end…