Thank you for your interest in serving as a community chaplain at Springbrook. Working in conjunction with Nationwide Chaplain Services and the local departments that we serve, our community chaplains have an unprecedented opportunity to come alongside families in need at some of the most difficult times in their life.
- Certified through Nationwide Chaplain Services
- Receive six (6) hour NCS chaplain course and six (6) hour counseling course
- Eligible to members of Springbrook Community Church
- Serve under NCS and the Pastoral Care ministry of Springbrook
- Receive ongoing support & training through NCS and Springbrook Leaders gatherings
- Serve families in our immediate community that have experienced loss
- Called out through NCS and our pastoral staff at various hours of the day
We just finished out last certification this past August and we will scheduling our next certification soon! If you have questions or are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email Pastor Richard or complete the contact form below.