Thank you for your interest in serving as a community chaplain at Springbrook. Working in conjunction with Nationwide Chaplain Services and the local police departments that we serve, Springbrook community chaplains have an unprecedented opportunity to come alongside families in need at some of the most difficult times in their life.
- Certified through Nationwide Chaplain Services
- Receive six (6) hour NCS chaplain course and six (6) hour counseling course
- Eligible to members of Springbrook Community Church
- Serve under NCS and the Pastoral Care ministry of Springbrook
- Receive ongoing support & training through NCS and Springbrook Leaders gatherings
- Serve families in our immediate community that have experienced loss
- Called out through NCS and our pastoral staff at various hours of the day
Our first training opportunity is coming up August 14th & August 21st! If you have questions or are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email Pastor Richard or complete the contact form below.