Grow In Your Faith & Your Marriage
Don’t just count your blessings; totally enjoy them by getting United!
Twice per year, Springbrook hosts a Marriage United workshop by the Family Dynamics Institute.
God intended for married couples to enjoy very special blessings. Through United, you and your spouse learn how to make your marriage all that God wants it to be. This insightful course takes you and your spouse through a series of Life Lessons in Scripture to explore the spiritual and emotional elements of a lasting, loving relationship. By reflecting on the value of a United marriage, you and your spouse will gain a deeper appreciation of one another and your marriage. You’ll better understand what living your lives “as one” means and how it changes and strengthens you personally, as a couple, and as a family. By allowing God to be present in your everyday life, you and your spouse will find and develop new and different ways of relating and supporting each other in your life’s journey together.
In United, you’ll learn how to…
- Be each other’s best and most loyal “friend”
- Welcome and celebrate each other’s differences
- Talk with each other, not at each other
- Give and accept forgiveness without fear
- Become more cohesive working through life’s challenges
- Share in and support each other’s dreams
- Believe in and re-commit to your marital and spiritual journey together
For more information about the next workshop, contact Bill and Becky Atkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.