Springbrook has moved our Sunday morning worship services online on Springbrook.Live and mobilized our ministry to support the needs of our church family and community.
We currently offer a limited 9am touchless in-person service at 20% of capacity. We ask that:
* masks be worn at all times unless seated,
* everyone maintains safe social distances,
* and everyone exit the building immediately following the service.
In the event our attendance increases beyond our capacity or ability to ensure a safe environment for our guests, we will move to a sign-up system and open up our 11am service for an in-person experience.
As we move toward the end of the year and 2021, we will post any updates at here at www.springbrook.org/updates.
We have setup a special page for prayer requests and for mobilizing resources for meeting the urgent needs of families at Springbrook and in our community.
We have a special page set up to provide resources for our leadership, and support for families at home!
Don’t miss important news & updates; sign-up today for our weekly email!
NATIONAL & STATE WEBSITES
Below are the websites our leadership team has been monitoring and we thought you might find them useful as well:
- Johns Hopkins Global Real-time COVID-19 map
- Illinois County Map of COVID-19 Positive Cases
- Illinois Village Breakdown of COVID-19 Positive Cases
- McHenry County Department of Health (MCDH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Gov. Prizker removes restrictions on churches, offers guidelines – 06/30/20
- McHenry County Region 9 Update – 10/28/20
Praying that God would strengthen each of us and give us an ever increasing sense of His presence in our lives!