Heart of Worship
The best way to understand worship is to think about what is most important to you. Whatever that is, that is what you worship. The way you work, how you conduct yourself in your relationships, how you handle finances and practice generosity – everything you do is an act of worship. Join us as we explore Biblical worship as it was intended for God’s glorify and our encouragement.
August 8 – God’s Desire for Our Worship
August 15 – Better Together in Worship
I can worship God anytime and anywhere by myself, but there are several aspects of worship that can only be had when we come together – we are better together!
* This week’s 7-day YouVersion Bible reading plan: “Should Christians Attend Church?”
* Unlock the power of your spiritual gifts 3-week workshop: Register Now!
August 22 – The Importance of Faith in Worship
Faith is the foundation of our worship on Sunday morning and in every area of our lives! Without faith, it is impossible to please God and it is impossible to worship!
* This week’s 7-day YouVersion Bible reading plan: “The Path of a Worshiper”
* Be encouraged and grow in your faith, jump into a fall small group – sign up today!
August 29 – Inspiring Worship
Worship is not about receiving but rather about giving, it is what you bring with you. Worship is what you make it and inspiring worship all starts with you!
* This week’s 7-day YouVersion Bible reading plan: “Living Worship”
* Mark your calendars now for Tuesday, September 14th at 7pm, and join us for communion and special time of worship & prayer.
To listen to last weeks message, or to look through Springbrook’s complete sermon archive, click this link or click the Sermons link under the Resources tab above.