Springbrook has moved our Sunday morning worship services online and mobilized our ministry to support the needs of our church family and community. Below are links to Springbrook resources, and relevant national, state and local links.
Based on current state and local conditions and guidelines, our elder board has review a 4-month return to new normal plan that takes Springbrook to August. This plan will be reviewed each week with occational updates. To review the current plan, click this link.
We have setup a special page for prayer requests and for mobilizing resources for meeting the urgent needs of families at Springbrook and in our community.
We have a special page set up to provide resources for our leadership, and support for families at home!
NATIONAL & STATE WEBSITES
Below are the websites our leadership team has been monitoring and we thought you might find them useful as well:
- Johns Hopkins Global Real-time COVID-19 map
- Illinois County Map of COVID-19 Positive Cases
- Illinois Village Breakdown of COVID-19 Positive Cases
- McHenry County Department of Health (MCDH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Gov. Prizker removes restrictions on churches, offers guidelines – NEW
- Lake in the Hills & Crystal Lake Stay at Home FAQs
- Huntley & Algonquiin Stay at Home FAQs
- Gov. Pritzker’ Statewide Stay At Home Order
Praying that God would strengthen each of us and give us an ever increasing sense of His presence in our lives!